CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360 features the RidicuList, a story that is just ridiculous. Anderson talks about Dyngus Day, the Polish-American tradition celebrating the end of lent. After a short Dyngus Day celebration explanation, ‘boys fancying girls with water and girls strike back with a tap from a pussy willow branch’ Anderson loses it and begins giggling uncontrollably at 1:40. This wasn’t the first time Anderson giggled this hard on the RidicuList, he also giggled during the story of Gerard Depardieu.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- Giant Python Snake Opening A Door Will Give You Nightmares
- Jimmy Fallon And Brad Pitt Yodel Duet
- ‘(I Wanna) Channing All Over Your Tatum’ Music Video
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Star Wars ‘Using The Force’ Elevator Prank
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues Trailer
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.