CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360 features the RidicuList, a story that is just ridiculous. Anderson talks about Dyngus Day, the Polish-American tradition celebrating the end of lent. After a short Dyngus Day celebration explanation, ‘boys fancying girls with water and girls strike back with a tap from a pussy willow branch’ Anderson loses it and begins giggling uncontrollably at 1:40. This wasn’t the first time Anderson giggled this hard on the RidicuList, he also giggled during the story of Gerard Depardieu.
Most Watched Today
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Little League World Series Coach Gives Inspirational Speech To His Team After Loss
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash