America’s Got Talent is currently airing it’s auditions in Houston, Texas and Timothy Michael Poe stole the show with his cover of ‘If Tomorrow Never Comes’ by Garth Brooks. Timothy is a 14-year military veteran who served in Afghanistan, during his service Timothy was hit by a grenade which broke his back and left him with a brain injury that makes him stutter. Timothy’s doctor recommended singing in the shower to help the stuttering and that’s how Timothy discovered his beautiful talent.
Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Sad Cat Diary
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’