Henry is an elderly man who suffers from neurological problems, he is usually depressed and unresponsive when people speak to him. One day he is given an iPod with his favorite music and the music brings him to life. The music changes Henry, he is able to dance and answer questions about his past. This short clip is from the documentary, Alive Inside which examines the power music has to unlock deeply locked memories. Alive Inside is set to premiere at the Rubin Museum in New York City April 18th, 2012.
Alive Inside Trailer
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Turbo Trailer
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.