92-year-old Henry Dryer suffers from dementia and has been in a nursing home for 10 years, he is usually depressed and unresponsive when people speak to him. One day Henry is given an iPod with his favorite music and the music brings him to life. After listening to music, Henry is able to dance and answer questions about his past. This short clip is from Alive Inside, a documentary that explores music’s effect on the elderly.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Baby’s First April Fools.