92-year-old Henry Dryer suffers from dementia and has been in a nursing home for 10 years, he is usually depressed and unresponsive when people speak to him. One day Henry is given an iPod with his favorite music and the music brings him to life. After listening to music, Henry is able to dance and answer questions about his past. This short clip is from Alive Inside, a documentary that explores music’s effect on the elderly.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- Calvin The ‘Junk Mail Dog’ Battles Mailman Through The Mail Slot
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.