Alex Honnold is one of the worlds greatest Free-Solo climbers from Sacramento, California. Free-Solo is rock climbing without any ropes, harnesses or safety gear. The Yosemite free-solo climb is 2000 ft and usually takes 2 hours and 50 minutes. At one point Alex stalls and freaks out for one second, but who wouldn’t. Half-Dome is Alex’s usual spot to climb if he is not climbing other locations. You can find more about Alex on The North Face website.
National Geographic – Free Soloing With Alex Honnold.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.