Devin Graham visited Alaska this summer courtesy of North Folk Outdoors who provided boats, tour guides, fishing equipment, and the ticket to Alaska’s wilderness. Devin and crew landed boat planes on lakes and traveled to remote locations that have never been explored before. Devin took along his Canon 5D Mark III and shot highlights of his trip which featured fishing, rafting and spotting wildlife.
Previously: Assassin’s Creed Meets Parkour 3.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Mother And Son Surprise Wedding Guests With Amazing Mother-Son Wedding Dance
- Breathtaking Time-Lapse Captures 200+ Mile Backpacking Experience Through Yosemite National Park