At the young age of 12 Levy, a lifelong romantic, began saving up for his marriage proposal. When Tiffany, his girlfriend of over three years, flew out to California a week ago, she thought she would be attending a military event for Levy’s father. Little did she know, Levy had planned the sweetest marriage proposal ever.
[Language] Activist t-shirt company FCKH8 just released this video of little girls between the ages of 6 and 13 dropping f-bombs for feminism. Theses potty-mouthed princesses use an unique style to address pay inequality, gender expectations and sexual assault. FCKH8 asks the question, “What’s more offensive? A little girl saying f*ck or the sexist way society treats girls and women.”
Near the end of her final high school cross country meet, Melanie Bailey from Devils Lake, North Dakota stopped running to help injured competitor Danielle LeNoue. Bailey told LeNoue to hop on her back, and the two crossed finished the race together, one carrying the other. Despite finishing 8-and-a-half minutes behind the first place finisher, Bailey says, “I loved the way I ended it. It was a great way to end my cross country season.”
An unidentified man is being hailed a hero this week after he risked his life to save an elderly man from a raging house fire. Cell phone video from Beth Lederach shows the unidentified man entering the home at the :50 mark. 40 seconds late he’s seen sprinting out of the home with 73-year-old Robert Wells over his shoulder.
Unedited Rescue Footage
Most Watched Today
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Dad Makes Adorable Minnie Mouse LED Halloween Costume For His Daughter
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- This Free App Uses Your Smartphone’s Camera To Solve Math Equations