[Language] During a live on-air segment about medical marijuana, Alaskan news reporter Charlo Greene revealed to be the owner of a medical marijuana business and quit her job after dropping the f-bomb. The former news reporter intends to focus on her organization, the Alaska Cannabis Club, full-time and released a video which further explains why she quit.
Charlo Grene – “Why I Quit”
In this video from Joe Myers, an army of frogs are entertained by a video of squirming worms playing on an iPhone. In less than one minute, more than a dozen frogs join in the viewing and a couple even lunge at the screen.
After the East View Patriots defeated the Vandergrift Vipers 42-41 in Austin, Texas Friday night, Patriots wide receiver Apollos Hester turned a post-game interview into an impromptu motivational speech. When asked, “What were you guys able to do to come back and win this thing?” This was Hester’s response.
For Anheuser Busch’s fifth-annual “Global Be(er) Responsible Day“, Budweiser released this incredible commercial called “Friends Are Waiting.” Budweiser reminds everyone, “Next time you go out, be sure to make a plan to get home safely. Your friends are counting on you.”
Previously: Budweiser ‘Puppy Love’ Super Bowl Commercial
Most Watched Today
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Alaskan News Reporter Drops F-Bomb And Quits Her Job On Live TV
- Army Of Frogs Gather Around iPhone To Watch Video Of Worms
- High School Football Player Stuns News Anchors With Inspirational Post-Game Speech
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter