Vincent Ardolino, Rick Thorton, Kirk Slater and many others talk about their assistance in evacuating Lower Manhattan on September 11th, 2001. After the US Coast Guard called for all available boats to help evacuate the New York City, hundreds arrived to help. Tom Hanks narrates the story of the 9/11 boatlift that evacuated half a million people from Lower Manhattan in less than nine hours.
This Husky visits his favorite dog park every day. He loves the park so much, that when it comes time to return home he throws a fuss and refuses to leave. The Husky’s owner says this argument is a daily occurrence.
Back in January of this year, YouTube user Alex Burkovskiy taped a laser pen to the head of his pet cat, Noah. Alex says Noah chased the laser’s red dot for more than an hour and that he was not harmed during making of this video.
After the Sandy Hook shooting in 2012, 7th-grade teacher Celisa Edwards from Dacula, Georgia created a simple device to prevent intruders from entering her classroom. Edwards invented the Portable Affordable Lockdown System, or PALS for short, simply a steel rope encased in plastic. The device runs just under $70 and Edwards says, “There is no price you can put on keeping children safe and an intruder out of a classroom.”
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- BOATLIFT – An Untold Tale Of 9/11 Resilience
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Bullying Their Humans
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Stubborn Husky Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Leave The Dog Park