21-year-old Zendee Rose Tenerefe, aka the ‘Random Girl of SM Megamall’ was spotted singing on a store’s karaoke machine at the SM Mall of Asia located in Pasay City, Metro Manila in the Phillipines. Yuan Juan captured Zendee’s cover of ‘And I’m Telling You’ and the video went viral, the cover has been seen over 2 million times. Zendee recently returned to location that made her famous and performed Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love You’ for a small audience. Zendee has been invited to the United States to appear on Ellen and Oprah, she says she is nervous to appear on Ellen since it will require her to speak in English. Watch both covers below.
Zendee Rose Tenerefe – ‘And I’m Telling You’.
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Terminally Ill Woman Chooses To End Her Own Life Two Days After Her Husband’s Birthday
- Adult Cat Introduces Kitten To A Dog In Brilliant Ad For Friskies
- Teen Devastated After Wisdom Teeth Surgery Because Beyoncé Never Showed Up
- Alfonso Ribeiro Does ‘The Carlton’ On ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Two Boxing Kangaroos Duke It Out On A Suburban Street In Australia
- Freight Train Plows Through Semi-Trailer Truck In Mer Rouge, Louisiana