21-year-old Zendee Rose Tenerefe, aka the ‘Random Girl of SM Megamall’ was spotted singing on a store’s karaoke machine at the SM Mall of Asia located in Pasay City, Metro Manila in the Phillipines. Yuan Juan captured Zendee’s cover of ‘And I’m Telling You’ and the video went viral, the cover has been seen over 2 million times. Zendee recently returned to location that made her famous and performed Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love You’ for a small audience. Zendee has been invited to the United States to appear on Ellen and Oprah, she says she is nervous to appear on Ellen since it will require her to speak in English. Watch both covers below.
Zendee Rose Tenerefe – ‘And I’m Telling You’.
Most Watched Today
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Chilling Anti-Texting While Driving PSA Has A Powerful Message
- Bella The German Shepherd Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Get Out Of The Water And Go Home
- Cute Koala Couple Get Into An Adorable Heated Argument
- Airline Employs Sherlock The Adorable Beagle To Help Return Lost Items
- Enraged Golfer Snaps His Clubs Into Two After A Bad Round Of Golf