21-year-old Zendee Rose Tenerefe, aka the ‘Random Girl of SM Megamall’ was spotted singing on a store’s karaoke machine at the SM Mall of Asia located in Pasay City, Metro Manila in the Phillipines. Yuan Juan captured Zendee’s cover of ‘And I’m Telling You’ and the video went viral, the cover has been seen over 2 million times. Zendee recently returned to location that made her famous and performed Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love You’ for a small audience. Zendee has been invited to the United States to appear on Ellen and Oprah, she says she is nervous to appear on Ellen since it will require her to speak in English. Watch both covers below.
Zendee Rose Tenerefe – ‘And I’m Telling You’.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- Charlie The Guilty Dog Tries To Apologize To Baby For Stealing Her Toy
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- Skilled Pit Bull Dog Performs Choreographed Belly Dance Routine With Her Owner
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Dad Dances With His 2-Year-Old Daughter When He Gets Home From Work