21-year-old Zendee Rose Tenerefe, aka the ‘Random Girl of SM Megamall’ was spotted singing on a store’s karaoke machine at the SM Mall of Asia located in Pasay City, Metro Manila in the Phillipines. Yuan Juan captured Zendee’s cover of ‘And I’m Telling You’ and the video went viral, the cover has been seen over 2 million times. Zendee recently returned to location that made her famous and performed Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love You’ for a small audience. Zendee has been invited to the United States to appear on Ellen and Oprah, she says she is nervous to appear on Ellen since it will require her to speak in English. Watch both covers below.
Zendee Rose Tenerefe – ‘And I’m Telling You’.
Most Watched Today
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- If You Don’t Wear Sunscreen, You Will After Seeing The Hidden Damage The Sun Is Doing To Your Skin
- Police Officer Pulls Woman Over For Running A Red Light, Ends Up Saving Her Life
- Aspiring Entrepreneur Surprises His Mother With Her Dream Car
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Mulder The Mischievous Kitten Knows How To Open Doors
- Comedian Sky Williams’ Powerful Message To The Depressed