21-year-old Zendee Rose Tenerefe, aka the ‘Random Girl of SM Megamall’ was spotted singing on a store’s karaoke machine at the SM Mall of Asia located in Pasay City, Metro Manila in the Phillipines. Yuan Juan captured Zendee’s cover of ‘And I’m Telling You’ and the video went viral, the cover has been seen over 2 million times. Zendee recently returned to location that made her famous and performed Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love You’ for a small audience. Zendee has been invited to the United States to appear on Ellen and Oprah, she says she is nervous to appear on Ellen since it will require her to speak in English. Watch both covers below.
Zendee Rose Tenerefe – ‘And I’m Telling You’.
Most Watched Today
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Clyde The Pit Bull Puppy Cuddles With His New Baby Sister
- 3-Year-Old Girl Shows Off Her Amazing ‘Death Grip’ During Funhouse Ride
- Parents Overcome Daughter’s Tragic Death By Living Out Her Dreams
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Kitten Attempts To Attack Ceramic Cat With Its Kung Fu Moves