2 and 1/2-year-old Zack meets a dinosaur for the first time, Zack loves dinosaurs and finally sees one for the first time larger than himself. After a warning from his father to ‘be careful there could be dinosaurs’, Zack stops dead in his tracks. No more than 100 feet away is a giant robotic tyrannosaurus rex, when the t-rex turns to look at Zack he turns and sprints the other way running out of the woods leaving his family behind.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Laughing Tram Man
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- How To Fold A Shirt In Under 2 Seconds
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- British Major League Baseball Commentary
- Laughter On The U-Bahn Train.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 4
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.