2 and 1/2-year-old Zack meets a dinosaur for the first time, Zack loves dinosaurs and finally sees one for the first time larger than himself. After a warning from his father to ‘be careful there could be dinosaurs’, Zack stops dead in his tracks. No more than 100 feet away is a giant robotic tyrannosaurus rex, when the t-rex turns to look at Zack he turns and sprints the other way running out of the woods leaving his family behind.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Kids React To ‘Old-Fashioned’ Rotary Telephones
- No No No No Cat.
- Mumford & Sons ‘Hopeless Wanderer’ Music Video
- The Difference Between Boston And Miami Big 3.
- Clever Interactive Subway Ad Features Woman’s Hair Blowing Around Whenever A Train Arrives
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- D. Westry – World’s Fastest Speed Painter.
- Dash Cams Capture Random Acts Of Kindness
- Elderly Woman Who Waves To Students Each Day Receives The Ultimate Valentine’s Day Surprise