Horsetail Fall is a small water fall that flows over the eastern edge of El Capitan in Yosemite Valley. In the month of February for two weeks the setting sun strikes the water fall with a deep orange glow which makes the waterfall look like a firefall.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Little Girl Tells Dad To ‘Worry About Yourself’ While Buckling Car Seat
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Cat Pushes Kitten Down Stairs.
- Sophia Grace And Rosie Perform ‘Thrift Shop’ On Ellen
- Ashleigh And Pudsey – Britain’s Got Talent 2012 Winner.
- Bay Bridge Light Show.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.