Adam Levine and Kendrick Lamar team up with The Lonely Island to create ‘YOLO’, a new SNL Digital Short based on the popular catchphrase, You Only Live Once. The guys take ‘YOLO’ literally and fear everything from loud music at clubs to poison in their food. ‘YOLO’ is currently available on iTunes here.
Most Watched Today
- High School Teachers Read Tweets About Themselves Tweeted By Their Own Students
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- 7-Year-Old Girl Stuns ‘Norway’s Got Talent’ With Incredible Billie Holiday Cover
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Two Young Brothers Fall Head Over Heels For The Ice Cream Man
- Killer Whales Chase A Speedboat
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Snowplow Almost Takes Out Philadelphia News Reporter On Live TV
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- So You Think You Can Dance – Dragon House.
- Spider-Man In Warsaw Poland.
- Baby Girl Laughs Uncontrollably At Dog Eating Popcorn.