Though it might look like another tilt-shift video, this is not. This is a the world’s largest model airport which features 150 square-meters, 40 planes, 90 vehicles, 500 cars, and 300 buildings. The model took 7 years to build and total cost is over $4.8 million.
Most Watched Today
- 7-Year-Old Girl Stuns ‘Norway’s Got Talent’ With Incredible Billie Holiday Cover
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- High School Teachers Read Tweets About Themselves Tweeted By Their Own Students
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- Spider-Man In Warsaw Poland.
- The Future Is Ours.
- The Office Bloopers – Season 2-7.
- Man Of Steel Trailer.
- Cat Freaks Out.
- ‘Devil Baby’ Scares Unsuspecting Pedestrians On The Streets Of New York City
- Sam B – America’s Got Talent.
- An Afternoon With Harvey And Eddie.
- Bride Surprises Groom By Singing Carrie Underwood’s ‘Look At Me’ As She Walks Down The Aisle
- 102-Year-Old Woman Still Drives Her 82-Year-Old Car.
- Purse Trick.