Though it might look like another tilt-shift video, this is not. This is a the world’s largest model airport which features 150 square-meters, 40 planes, 90 vehicles, 500 cars, and 300 buildings. The model took 7 years to build and total cost is over $4.8 million.
Most Watched Today
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- YouTuber Celebrates 1000th Video With Adorable Marriage Proposal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Turtle Costume Is The Only Thing That Helps Lily The Timid Bulldog Come Out Of Her Shell
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.