New security cameras installed by Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority [MBTA] caught a 56-year-old woman from South Boston attempting to ride up an escalator while in her motorized wheelchair. The woman doesn’t make it very far when her wheelchair tips backwards and rolls right over her. A man comes to the woman’s rescue while another man and a MBTA employee hit the emergency stop on the escalator. The woman was not injured and they are not sure why she didn’t use the working elevator nearby.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.