Patagonia‘s Variables series highlights surf ambassador Kimi Werner, a talented woman who strives to find her place in the ecosystem. In the video Werner recalls one of the most intense moments of her life, the time she went free-diving with a giant great white shark. Back in February we featured Hawaiian model/experienced free-diver, Ocean Ramsey, who had a similar encounter with a great white shark.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- The Story Behind The Most-Viewed Photo In The World, The Windows XP ‘Bliss’ Wallpaper
- Laughter On The U-Bahn Train.
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 911 Operator Saves Bride’s Wedding Day After Her Dress Gets Stolen
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Akiyuki’s LEGO Great Ball Contraption.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.