Patagonia‘s Variables series highlights surf ambassador Kimi Werner, a talented woman who strives to find her place in the ecosystem. In the video Werner recalls one of the most intense moments of her life, the time she went free-diving with a giant great white shark. Back in February we featured Hawaiian model/experienced free-diver, Ocean Ramsey, who had a similar encounter with a great white shark.
Most Watched Today
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Little League World Series Coach Gives Inspirational Speech To His Team After Loss
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash