Patagonia‘s Variables series highlights surf ambassador Kimi Werner, a talented woman who strives to find her place in the ecosystem. In the video Werner recalls one of the most intense moments of her life, the time she went free-diving with a giant great white shark. Back in February we featured Hawaiian model/experienced free-diver, Ocean Ramsey, who had a similar encounter with a great white shark.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 2
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days