[NSFW - Language] 27-year-old Taylor Chapman of Broward County, Florida walked into a Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant Saturday with a video camera and demanded free food after not being given a receipt the night before. It’s Dunkin’ Donuts’ policy that if you do not receive a receipt with your order, you are entitled to a refund. Chapman freaks out on an innocent employee who pleasantly helps her with the receipt slip up. She went on to upload her Dunkin’ Donuts rant to Facebook, which soon made its way to YouTube and went viral.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Aaralyn And Izzy America’s Got Talent Audition
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Mom Tries To Teach Her Adorable Daughter A Lesson About ‘Stranger Danger’
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son