Some conspiracy theorists believe the 1969 moon landing was a hoax and filmed in a television studio. Writer/Director S.G. Collins proves them wrong by claiming late 1960s film/photo technology was not advanced enough to fake the moon landing. This video entitled, ‘Moon Hoax Not’ has been seen over 500,000 times in less than one week.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Toddler Ignores Military Protocol, Sprints Into His Mother’s Arms During Return Ceremony
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- Family Rescues Hummingbird Stuck In A Wad Of Used Chewing Gum
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.