Some conspiracy theorists believe the 1969 moon landing was a hoax and filmed in a television studio. Writer/Director S.G. Collins proves them wrong by claiming late 1960s film/photo technology was not advanced enough to fake the moon landing. This video entitled, ‘Moon Hoax Not’ has been seen over 500,000 times in less than one week.
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.