Popular C.G.P. Grey explains Leap Year and why we have an extra day in February every 4 years. The extra day in Leap Year places our days back on track since one year is actually 365 days and 6 hours. Looks like there is no way to build perfect Calendar so why not make everyone happy by changing Leap Year to a double Saturday every 4 years.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Turbo Trailer
- Smack That Dance.
- What Is Blog? – Mario and Fafa the Groundhog.
- Chloe Says ‘Bye’ To Mall Shoppers.
- Lil Drac – Orphaned Short Tailed Fruit Bat.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Jon Stewart Goes Head-to-Head Bill O’Reilly.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Student Stands Up Against ‘Bad’ Teacher For Not Teaching
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 7-Month-Old Baby Water Skiing
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Ironman – Inspirational Story Of Team Hoyt.
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview