Continents are defined as ‘large landmasses separated from others by oceans. So how many continents are there? There could be as little as three continents or there could be dozens.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK:
Most Watched Today
- Teacher Invents Simple Safety Device To Prevent Gunman From Entering Her Classroom
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Adult Elephants Sprint To Help Baby Elephant After It Slips And Falls On Its Back
- Telling People Corny Jokes Prank.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Maya The Corgi Puppy Adorably Takes On A Mini Pumpkin