Continents are defined as ‘large landmasses separated from others by oceans. So how many continents are there? There could be as little as three continents or there could be dozens.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK:
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Texas Homecoming Queen Passes Down Crown To A Bullied Friend
- Spitfire 944 – WWII Pilot Watches Footage Of His 1944 Crash Landing For The First Time
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother