French digital artist, Antonin Fourneau has created a way for water to interact with light in a project called ‘Water Light Graffiti’. With help from Digitalarti ‘s Artlab team and volunteers, Antonin was able to create a wall with over 20,000 LED lights. As water is sprayed onto the wall the LEDs light up. Artists and pedestrians are welcome to experience Water Light Graffiti firsthand on the streets of Poitiers, France.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Broadway Dancers Tap Dance ‘Cups (When I’m Gone)’