French digital artist, Antonin Fourneau has created a way for water to interact with light in a project called ‘Water Light Graffiti’. With help from Digitalarti ‘s Artlab team and volunteers, Antonin was able to create a wall with over 20,000 LED lights. As water is sprayed onto the wall the LEDs light up. Artists and pedestrians are welcome to experience Water Light Graffiti firsthand on the streets of Poitiers, France.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- 2 Year Old Sings Adele’s ‘Someone Like You’.
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.