When a water droplet falls into a pool of water it appears to vanish instantly. John Bush and his team at Massachusetts Institute of Technology [MIT] take a closer look at what happens when a water droplet hits the water. Scientists call this the Coalescence Cascade.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Food From Dogs
- Teenager Does The Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Her Wisdom Teeth Removed
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Two Dogs Dining.
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats