On August 1st, 2012, Warsaw, capital and the largest city in Poland will come to a complete stop for one minute in remembrance of the 1944 Warsaw Uprising. On August 1st, 1944 Warsaw attempted to liberate itself from Nazi Germany, after 63 days of battle and losing 200,000 citizens Warsaw surrendered. Tomorrow everyone in the city will have a moment of silence for all those lost in the 1944 Warsaw Uprising. The Holocaust Remembrance Day Siren in Israel is similar, Israeli’s take a moment to pay their respect to the victims of the Holocaust.
Holocaust Remembrance Day
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Mom Tries To Teach Her Adorable Daughter A Lesson About ‘Stranger Danger’