Michael Garcia, a server at Laurenzo’s Prime Rib in Houston, Texas, is gaining attention online after standing up for Milo, a 5-year-old boy with Down syndrome. After a group asked to move away from Milo’s table, a member of the group made a derogatory comment about Milo. Putting his job aside, Michael got involved and stood up to the man’s comment by refusing to serve them. Kim Castillo, Milo’s mother, hopes that the story of Michael’s kindness will lead to greater tolerance for others. Michael’s story is going viral after it was featured on the TODAY Show.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Mother And Son Surprise Wedding Guests With Amazing Mother-Son Wedding Dance