Michael Garcia, a server at Laurenzo’s Prime Rib in Houston, Texas, is gaining attention online after standing up for Milo, a 5-year-old boy with Down syndrome. After a group asked to move away from Milo’s table, a member of the group made a derogatory comment about Milo. Putting his job aside, Michael got involved and stood up to the man’s comment by refusing to serve them. Kim Castillo, Milo’s mother, hopes that the story of Michael’s kindness will lead to greater tolerance for others. Michael’s story is going viral after it was featured on the TODAY Show.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures