Michael Garcia, a server at Laurenzo’s Prime Rib in Houston, Texas, is gaining attention online after standing up for Milo, a 5-year-old boy with Down syndrome. After a group asked to move away from Milo’s table, a member of the group made a derogatory comment about Milo. Putting his job aside, Michael got involved and stood up to the man’s comment by refusing to serve them. Kim Castillo, Milo’s mother, hopes that the story of Michael’s kindness will lead to greater tolerance for others. Michael’s story is going viral after it was featured on the TODAY Show.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Calvin The ‘Junk Mail Dog’ Battles Mailman Through The Mail Slot
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’