Michael Garcia, a server at Laurenzo’s Prime Rib in Houston, Texas, is gaining attention online after standing up for Milo, a 5-year-old boy with Down syndrome. After a group asked to move away from Milo’s table, a member of the group made a derogatory comment about Milo. Putting his job aside, Michael got involved and stood up to the man’s comment by refusing to serve them. Kim Castillo, Milo’s mother, hopes that the story of Michael’s kindness will lead to greater tolerance for others. Michael’s story is going viral after it was featured on the TODAY Show.
Most Watched Today
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- Turtle Costume Is The Only Thing That Helps Lily The Timid Bulldog Come Out Of Her Shell
- YouTuber Celebrates 1000th Video With Adorable Marriage Proposal
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly