World champion slackliner, Faith Dickey got together with Volvo to pull off a one of a kind daring stunt to promote the new Volvo FH. The stunt included two Volvo trucks with a line connecting them they traveled down a brand new highway in Vrgorac, Croatia. It is Faith’s task to cross the line before the trucks reach a tunnel where the line will break. Hollywood Stunt Coordinator, Peter Pedrero, who has coordinated stunts for James Bond, Pirates of the Caribbean and Harry Potter is along side with the team.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Toddler Ignores Military Protocol, Sprints Into His Mother’s Arms During Return Ceremony
- Family Rescues Hummingbird Stuck In A Wad Of Used Chewing Gum
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats