World champion slackliner, Faith Dickey got together with Volvo to pull off a one of a kind daring stunt to promote the new Volvo FH. The stunt included two Volvo trucks with a line connecting them they traveled down a brand new highway in Vrgorac, Croatia. It is Faith’s task to cross the line before the trucks reach a tunnel where the line will break. Hollywood Stunt Coordinator, Peter Pedrero, who has coordinated stunts for James Bond, Pirates of the Caribbean and Harry Potter is along side with the team.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Kid President’s 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Just Put The F*cking Turkey In The Oven.
- RC Car With Camera Attached Meets A Curious Pride Of Lions
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Miley Cyrus – ‘Wrecking Ball’ (Chatroulette Version)
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.