Between train arrivals at Boston’s South and North Stations, aspiring violinists Rhett Price and Josh Knowles perform an arrangement of Taylor Swift’s ‘I Knew Your Were Trouble’. Price and Knowles perform new songs weekly based on what’s trending on YouTube and on top of the Billboard charts.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- French Juggler’s Impressive Optical Illusion With Four Rings
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Kids React To ‘Complicated’ Walkmans (Portable Cassette Players)
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Dad Drenches Kids With Giant Water Balloon On Top Of Trampoline Prank
- Baby’s First April Fools.