Many racing spectators enjoy good crashes during a race. The racing technology today is a lot different than when auto racing first began. If you crashed back then you would be extremely lucky if you could walk away from the accident. A.A. Bondy’s ‘Killed myself when I was young’ is the song played during this collection of vintage race car crashes.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- The Social Revolution – Remember Me
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Graduation Fail.