Last week the first Presidential debate of 2012 was turned into song by The Gregory Brothers. The Gregory Brothers returned today, once again spending all night songifying last night’s Vice Presidential debate.
Previously: First 2012 Presidential Debate Songified.
Behind The Scenes.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- Skilled Pit Bull Dog Performs Choreographed Belly Dance Routine With Her Owner
- Charlie The Guilty Dog Tries To Apologize To Baby For Stealing Her Toy
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly