21-year-old Valeria Lukyanova from Ukraine has fulfilled her dream of becoming a human Barbie doll. Her Facebook page has been one of the most popular pages in Russia this week as millions hear the story and just have to take a look at her pictures. ABC News takes a look at how much Valeria spent and can guess it’s somewhere in the hundreds of thousands possibly half a million in plastic surgery. If Barbie were real she would be 5’9″, 110 lbs and unable to stand because of her odd proportion.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Skillful Malaysian Girl Demonstrates How To Save A Sinking Wooden Canoe
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Young Baseball Fan Pulls Off Smooth Foul Ball Trick To Impress A Girl
- Zack Meets A T-Rex.
- Baby Girl Sings Along With Elvis In Car Ride With Her Father
- Life-Size Working WALL-E Robot.