Ad agency, Ogilvy and Mather in Chile has created a powerful PSA for UNICEF. A young boy builds a transforming costume which would be fun for most kids, but for this boy he builds it to save his life. The ad took silver place in Television/Cinema at this year’s CLIO Awards held in New York City.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- A Merry Hunt.