While fishing tuna 20 miles off the coast of Santa Cruz, California, Mark Peters dropped his GoPro Hero 2 inside a custom-made torpedo case in the water to see what he could catch. The camera captured amazing footage a pod of Pacific White-Sided dolphins swimming along with their boat.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Mother And Son Surprise Wedding Guests With Amazing Mother-Son Wedding Dance