While fishing tuna 20 miles off the coast of Santa Cruz, California, Mark Peters dropped his GoPro Hero 2 inside a custom-made torpedo case in the water to see what he could catch. The camera captured amazing footage a pod of Pacific White-Sided dolphins swimming along with their boat.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- French Juggler’s Impressive Optical Illusion With Four Rings
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Kids React To ‘Complicated’ Walkmans (Portable Cassette Players)
- Dad Drenches Kids With Giant Water Balloon On Top Of Trampoline Prank