Jack Black stumbled across a couple buskers while touring in 2006-2007. Buskers Max Tetley(11) and Alex Philpott(10) were playing at Cathedral Square in Christchurch, New Zealand. Jack invites Max and Alex, who call themselves ‘Black Tear’ to open for Tenacious D live on stage. In the clip Black Tear performs Bob Dylan’s ‘All Along The Watchtower’. This clip shown is from ‘D Tour: A Tenacious Documentary‘. Tenacious D will be on the rise next month as their new album ‘Rize of the Fenix’ which releases May 15th, 2012, watch the album’s single ‘To Be The Best’ here.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Dove Real Beauty Sketches
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.