At a track meet in Hawaii Jennifer Adams records a short 100m race. It’s a close race and everyone must give everything they have in the last few meters. The race proved to much for a boy named Christian Vasconcellos for Hawaii’s Mid-Pacific Institute as he fell at the finish line. Instead of standing up in embarrassment, he began doing the worm dance in front of the crowd. Christian’s fall was featured on ESPN’s ‘Not Top 10 Plays’ and has been gaining interest.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Bulldog Jumping On A Trampoline.