29-year-old Tommy Franklin, aka ‘The Dancing Man’, of Byron Bay, New South Wales in Australia has been dancing ever since he was little. He recently took his dance moves to the stage of Australia’s Got Talent and stunned the audience and judges with an unchoreographed dance routine to ‘Shooting Stars’ by Bag Raiders.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- BOATLIFT – An Untold Tale Of 9/11 Resilience
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Bullying Their Humans
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Stubborn Husky Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Leave The Dog Park