In 2011 Chris and Malissa Tack condensed their lives and moved into ‘The Tiny Tack House’, a tiny 140-square-foot house that the couple designed and built themselves. Chris works as a photographer and Malissa as a freelance 3D artist. They are currently parked in Snohomish, Washington and say, ‘one advantage of a home on wheels is that you can always move’.
Most Watched Today
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Three Children Rescued From Minivan After Mother Intentionally Drives Into Ocean
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman