Last weekend three drunk men stole Dirk, a penguin from Gold Coast’s Sea World in Australia. The men evaded security and broke into an aquarium to steal the penguin, they also took video of themselves swimming with dolphins. Rhys Jones speaks on behalf of the three men and apologizes for the prank that went wrong. Sounds a little too much like the lion that the guys in the Hangover stole from Mike Tyson. Australia’s TEN breakfast jokes about the event saying ‘How many people does it take to steal one penguin?’
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- 2 Year Old Sings Adele’s ‘Someone Like You’.
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.