34-year-old Christopher Maloney left The X Factor UK crowd in tears after singing ‘The Rose’ by Bette Midler. Christopher was extremely nervous about his audition and says it has taken him 5 years to build up the courage to perform in front of an audience. Maloney’s 76-year-old grandmother was the only one that believed in him after many people discouraged him saying he was not good enough. Christopher proves everyone wrong and receives a standing ovation from the entire audience and all four judges.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- YouTuber Celebrates 1000th Video With An Adorable Marriage Proposal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.