34-year-old Christopher Maloney left The X Factor UK crowd in tears after singing ‘The Rose’ by Bette Midler. Christopher was extremely nervous about his audition and says it has taken him 5 years to build up the courage to perform in front of an audience. Maloney’s 76-year-old grandmother was the only one that believed in him after many people discouraged him saying he was not good enough. Christopher proves everyone wrong and receives a standing ovation from the entire audience and all four judges.
Most Watched Today
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over