The latest America’s Got Talent season finished with Landau Eugene Murphy Jr. winning with his amazing voice singing as Frank Sinatra. The X Factor is the latest talent show and Chris Rene has one of the most talked about auditions. The 28-year-old from Santa Cruz, California hauls trash for a living and wants to be on stages making money, living the dream. Chris Rene sings his own original song called ‘Young Homie’ which is a story of his life. The crowd and judges (Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, L.A. Reid, and Nicole Scherzinger) love it and give Chris a standing ovation. The winner of X Factor receives a 5 million dollar recording contract, Chris Rene has what it takes to win.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Two Girls With A Special Bond Become Best Friends Through Skype