There is no question the internet allows us to see stories we might have otherwise missed, including this interview from The Today Show in 1984. June O’Brien shares her possessed toaster in an exclusive interview with Richard Dominick. June claims the toaster talks to her in an evil voice, emblazons her toast with ‘SATAN LIVES’ and spits out fire. June’s reason for not throwing the toaster away is, it makes good toast. Though the interview is over 28 years old, it has been seen over 500,000 times in just one day.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Teen’s Unsafe Selfie Near Train Gets Disrupted By Train’s Conductor
- A Simple Technique For Cutting Cherry Tomatoes In Half
- Student With Down Syndrome Has The Best Reaction To College Acceptance Letter
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Calvin The ‘Junk Mail Dog’ Battles Mailman Through The Mail Slot
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Class Pulls Brilliant April Fools’ Day Prank On Their Professor
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Five Basset Hound Dogs File Out Of Dog House Like Clowns In A Clown Car
- Falling Elevator Floor Prank.