There is no question the internet allows us to see stories we might have otherwise missed, including this interview from The Today Show in 1984. June O’Brien shares her possessed toaster in an exclusive interview with Richard Dominick. June claims the toaster talks to her in an evil voice, emblazons her toast with ‘SATAN LIVES’ and spits out fire. June’s reason for not throwing the toaster away is, it makes good toast. Though the interview is over 28 years old, it has been seen over 500,000 times in just one day.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Mr. D – How Teachers Grade Tests.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Family Celebrates The Holidays With ‘Christmas Jammies’, A Video Christmas Card
- Scientists In Submarine Capture Mermaid On Camera
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station