There is no question the internet allows us to see stories we might have otherwise missed, including this interview from The Today Show in 1984. June O’Brien shares her possessed toaster in an exclusive interview with Richard Dominick. June claims the toaster talks to her in an evil voice, emblazons her toast with ‘SATAN LIVES’ and spits out fire. June’s reason for not throwing the toaster away is, it makes good toast. Though the interview is over 28 years old, it has been seen over 500,000 times in just one day.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Scientists In Submarine Capture Mermaid On Camera
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 3
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- How To Fold A Shirt In Under 2 Seconds
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Evian ‘Baby & Me’ Commercial
- Every Final Destination Death 1-4.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- The Silhouettes – America’s Got Talent.
- British Major League Baseball Commentary