For many years the KVLY-TV mast built in 1963 located between Fargo, ND and Grand Forks, ND near the small town of Blanchard, ND was the tallest structure in the world at 2,063 feet, or 628.8 meters. That was until the Burj Khalifa in Dubai was completed in 2010 which has a height of 2,723 feet or 829.84 meters. The popular Vsauce answers the question of ‘How high can we build?’ The answer, a space elevator which would be 22,236 miles high, or 35,786 kilometers.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth