Guy Collins writes and animates a short of installing software in the early 90′s. Instead of a single CD, you had to use multiple CD’s which seemed to take forever to install programs. Some programs took most of the space on the computer. This short film shows a man who is struggling and staying late into the night trying to install a new program on his computer.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- First Person To Buy An iPhone 6 In Perth, Australia, Immediately Drops It On Live Television
- Spitfire 944 – WWII Pilot Watches Footage Of His 1944 Crash Landing For The First Time