StoryCorps shares the story of Danny and Annie Perasa, a couple that has been happily married for 27 years. In January of 2006 Danny was diagnosed with terminal cancer and wasn’t given much time to live. StoryCorps revisited Danny and Annie for one final interview, which took place in the living room of their Brooklyn home. Danny knew he didn’t have much time left but he made sure Annie knew how much she meant to him over the last 27 years.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Tiny Hungry Hamster Stuffs Five Baby Carrots Into Its Mouth
- Magician Stuns ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With ‘Jaw-Dropping Dove Illusions’
- Senator Nearly Taken Out By Speeding Train During Press Conference On Rail Safety
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Teen Stowaway Survives 5-Hour Flight From California To Hawaii In Plane’s Landing Gear
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Bam Bam The French Bulldog Puppy Argues Over Bedtime