Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire and Carey Mulligan star in Baz Luhrmann’s The Great Gatsby, based on the novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald. The Great Gatsby releasing Christmas Day, December 25th, 2012 in RealD 3D and 2D.
From the uniquely imaginative mind of writer/producer/director Baz Luhrmann comes the new big screen adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s novel, The Great Gatsby. The filmmaker will create his own distinctive visual interpretation of the classic story, bringing the period to life in a way that has never been seen before, in a film starring Leonardo DiCaprio in the title role. “The Great Gatsby” follows Fitzgerald-like, would-be writer Nick Carraway as he leaves the Midwest and comes to New York City in the spring of 1922, an era of loosening morals, glittering jazz and bootleg kings. Chasing his own American Dream, Nick lands next door to a mysterious, party-giving millionaire, Jay Gatsby, and across the bay from his cousin, Daisy, and her philandering, blue-blooded husband, Tom Buchanan. It is thus that Nick is drawn into the captivating world of the super-rich, their illusions, loves and deceits. As Nick bears witness, within and without the world he inhabits, he pens a tale of impossible love, incorruptible dreams and high-octane tragedy, and holds a mirror to our own modern times and struggles.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Bam Bam The French Bulldog Puppy Argues Over Bedtime
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Laughter On The U-Bahn Train.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door
- Akiyuki’s LEGO Great Ball Contraption.