It shutdown downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan and required 5,000 residents to create this word record lip dub. The video was created in response to an article that said Grand Rapids, Michigan was a dying city. Total production costs were around $40,000 all financed by local sponsors.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- The Baby Bachelor
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Rise And Shine
- Anchorman 2 Trailer