The Gregory Brothers songifiy the third and final presidential debate of 2012. President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney sing their stance on foreign policy and national security. Moderator Bob Schieffer asks ‘with two more weeks to go, who can really the show?’, and tells us to ‘go out and vote, makes you feel big and strong’.
Previously: Presidential Town Hall Debate 2012 Songified.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Wind In My Ears – A Compilation Of Dogs Riding In Cars
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- German Guy Doesn’t Understand Eeny Meeny Miny Moe.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Miami Dolphins – Call Me Maybe.
- Dash Cams Capture Random Acts Of Kindness
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.