The Gregory Brothers songifiy the third and final presidential debate of 2012. President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney sing their stance on foreign policy and national security. Moderator Bob Schieffer asks ‘with two more weeks to go, who can really the show?’, and tells us to ‘go out and vote, makes you feel big and strong’.
Previously: Presidential Town Hall Debate 2012 Songified.
Most Watched Today
- Ellen DeGeneres Freaks Out Her Staffers By Sending Them Through A Haunted House
- This Heartbreaking Texting While Driving Story Will Convince You Not To Text And Drive
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Hidden Camera Reveals What It’s Like To Walk The Streets Of NYC As A White Man
- Terminally Ill Brittany Maynard Completes Bucket List, Puts Off Ending Her Own Life
- Hidden Camera Reveals What It’s Like To Walk Through The Streets Of New York City As A Woman
- Jim Carrey Perfectly Spoofs Matthew McConaughey’s Lincoln Commercials On ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Daniel Radcliffe Raps Blackalicious’ ‘Alphabet Aerobics’ Like A Pro On ‘The Tonight Show’