The Gregory Brothers songifiy the third and final presidential debate of 2012. President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney sing their stance on foreign policy and national security. Moderator Bob Schieffer asks ‘with two more weeks to go, who can really the show?’, and tells us to ‘go out and vote, makes you feel big and strong’.
Previously: Presidential Town Hall Debate 2012 Songified.
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Cat Attempts To Apologize To Another Cat
- Kids Cry Tears Of Joy After Mom Finds Missing 13-Year-Old Cat
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats