The Gregory Brothers songifiy the third and final presidential debate of 2012. President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney sing their stance on foreign policy and national security. Moderator Bob Schieffer asks ‘with two more weeks to go, who can really the show?’, and tells us to ‘go out and vote, makes you feel big and strong’.
Previously: Presidential Town Hall Debate 2012 Songified.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- Amazon’s CEO Jeff Bezos Unveils Flying Delivery Drones On ’60 Minutes’
- Extreme Barbie Jeep Racing – Dangerous Downhill Race In Plastic Toy Cars
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Cow Chasing Man.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Cookie Face Race.