The Gregory Brothers songifiy the third and final presidential debate of 2012. President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney sing their stance on foreign policy and national security. Moderator Bob Schieffer asks ‘with two more weeks to go, who can really the show?’, and tells us to ‘go out and vote, makes you feel big and strong’.
Previously: Presidential Town Hall Debate 2012 Songified.
Most Watched Today
- Teenager Does The Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Her Wisdom Teeth Removed
- Rocky The Fearless French Bulldog Puppy Leaps Off The Sofa Into His Human’s Arms
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Family Creates ‘Baby Got Class’, A Back To School Parody Of ‘Baby Got Back’
- Kid President Gives Teachers And Students An Inspirational Pep Talk
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- A Powerful Video Every ALS ‘Ice Bucket Challenge’ Critic Needs To See