The Gregory Brothers songifiy the third and final presidential debate of 2012. President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney sing their stance on foreign policy and national security. Moderator Bob Schieffer asks ‘with two more weeks to go, who can really the show?’, and tells us to ‘go out and vote, makes you feel big and strong’.
Previously: Presidential Town Hall Debate 2012 Songified.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Little Girl Is Devastated When She Finds Out Her Cute Little Brother Will Grow Up
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Stella The Yellow Lab Has An Interesting Way Of Stopping