The Gregory Brothers songifiy the third and final presidential debate of 2012. President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney sing their stance on foreign policy and national security. Moderator Bob Schieffer asks ‘with two more weeks to go, who can really the show?’, and tells us to ‘go out and vote, makes you feel big and strong’.
Previously: Presidential Town Hall Debate 2012 Songified.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Family Rescues Hummingbird Stuck In A Wad Of Used Chewing Gum
- Toddler Ignores Military Protocol, Sprints Into His Mother’s Arms During Return Ceremony
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- ‘Look Up’, A Spoken Word Poem The ‘Online Generation’ Needs To Hear
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters