The Gregory Brothers songifiy the third and final presidential debate of 2012. President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney sing their stance on foreign policy and national security. Moderator Bob Schieffer asks ‘with two more weeks to go, who can really the show?’, and tells us to ‘go out and vote, makes you feel big and strong’.
Previously: Presidential Town Hall Debate 2012 Songified.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Tiny Hungry Hamster Stuffs Five Baby Carrots Into Its Mouth
- Magician Stuns ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With ‘Jaw-Dropping Dove Illusions’
- Senator Nearly Taken Out By Speeding Train During Press Conference On Rail Safety
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Teen Stowaway Survives 5-Hour Flight From California To Hawaii In Plane’s Landing Gear
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Bam Bam The French Bulldog Puppy Argues Over Bedtime