20-year-old Zach Wahls visited Jon Stewart and The Daily Show this week to discuss his book My Two Moms. Zach is recognized for his speech against the proposed ban on gay marriage at the Iowa House Judiciary Committee that went viral twice last year. If you have not seen Zach’s speech we highly recommend watching it. My Two Moms is about Zach’s moms, Dr. Terry Wahls and Jacqueline Reger who married in 2009 and the values he has learned being raised having two mothers. Zach is currently working on a new project called Out To Dinner which invites both LGBT couples and straight couples to get to know each other over dinner.
Most Watched Today
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Little League World Series Coach Gives Inspirational Speech To His Team After Loss
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash