20-year-old Zach Wahls visited Jon Stewart and The Daily Show this week to discuss his book My Two Moms. Zach is recognized for his speech against the proposed ban on gay marriage at the Iowa House Judiciary Committee that went viral twice last year. If you have not seen Zach’s speech we highly recommend watching it. My Two Moms is about Zach’s moms, Dr. Terry Wahls and Jacqueline Reger who married in 2009 and the values he has learned being raised having two mothers. Zach is currently working on a new project called Out To Dinner which invites both LGBT couples and straight couples to get to know each other over dinner.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Texas Homecoming Queen Passes Down Crown To A Bullied Friend