20-year-old Zach Wahls visited Jon Stewart and The Daily Show this week to discuss his book My Two Moms. Zach is recognized for his speech against the proposed ban on gay marriage at the Iowa House Judiciary Committee that went viral twice last year. If you have not seen Zach’s speech we highly recommend watching it. My Two Moms is about Zach’s moms, Dr. Terry Wahls and Jacqueline Reger who married in 2009 and the values he has learned being raised having two mothers. Zach is currently working on a new project called Out To Dinner which invites both LGBT couples and straight couples to get to know each other over dinner.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 50 Common Misquotations
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- Bulldog Jumping On A Trampoline.