20-year-old Zach Wahls visited Jon Stewart and The Daily Show this week to discuss his book My Two Moms. Zach is recognized for his speech against the proposed ban on gay marriage at the Iowa House Judiciary Committee that went viral twice last year. If you have not seen Zach’s speech we highly recommend watching it. My Two Moms is about Zach’s moms, Dr. Terry Wahls and Jacqueline Reger who married in 2009 and the values he has learned being raised having two mothers. Zach is currently working on a new project called Out To Dinner which invites both LGBT couples and straight couples to get to know each other over dinner.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Teen’s Unsafe Selfie Near Train Gets Disrupted By Train’s Conductor
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Calvin The ‘Junk Mail Dog’ Battles Mailman Through The Mail Slot
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Student With Down Syndrome Has The Best Reaction To College Acceptance Letter
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner