British scientists Richard Ambrose and Jonny Phillips demonstrate how quickly a concrete canvas shelter can be built. The concrete canvas shelter arrives folded in an bag, its then soaked with 800-1000 liters of water, drug out and inflated to a building 50 square meters in size. In just 24 hours the cloth hardens and becomes an extremely solid, water proof and fire proof structure.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Mom Tries To Teach Her Adorable Daughter A Lesson About ‘Stranger Danger’
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Steve Nash – The Documentary.
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- A Message From The Formerly Popular High Schoolers, ‘It Doesn’t Get Better’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Gumball Wars.