British scientists Richard Ambrose and Jonny Phillips demonstrate how quickly a concrete canvas shelter can be built. The concrete canvas shelter arrives folded in an bag, its then soaked with 800-1000 liters of water, drug out and inflated to a building 50 square meters in size. In just 24 hours the cloth hardens and becomes an extremely solid, water proof and fire proof structure.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- TNT Belgium – ‘Push To Add Drama’ Button.