On June 3rd of this year Phoenix-based photographer and storm chaser Mike Olbinski captured a massive rotating supercell thunderstorm forming northwest of Booker, Texas. Olbinski has been visiting the central plains over the past four looking for this incredible shot, he said the storm ‘looked like alien spacecraft hanging over the Earth’.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- A Message From The Formerly Popular High Schoolers, ‘It Doesn’t Get Better’
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- A Simple Technique For Cutting Cherry Tomatoes In Half
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable