The Soul Pancake Street Team sets up a ‘Take A Seat & Make A Friend’ ball pit in the middle of a city. Two complete strangers then sit in the ball pit and discuss some of life’s biggest questions. The strangers share items on their bucket list, one thing they have in common, the first time they fell in love and more.
Previously: Street Compliments.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Mother And Son Surprise Wedding Guests With Amazing Mother-Son Wedding Dance