You’re Vs. Your By Mac Lethal
[NSFW - Language] Fast rapper Mac Lethal explains the difference between your and you’re in his latest rap and why your grammar sucks. The fast rap has teachers waiting for a clean version so they can show it to their students. Mac raps to Gotye’s ‘Somebody That I Used To Know‘ saying ‘possessives and contractions are apparently just something that you used to know’.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- The New Periodic Table Song
- The Baby Bachelor
- ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ Restaurant Freaks Out On Facebook
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- It’s Not Easy Being A Penguin.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania