Youku Cattle Rolling In The Deep
Adele’s ‘Rolling In The Deep’ was the most covered song in 2011. This is the song covered on a Guzheng or Gu Zheng, a Chinese plucked zither. The unique cover has attracted over half a million views since it was uploaded one week ago.
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Cast Of ‘The Lion King’ Surprises Passengers By Singing ‘Circle Of Life’ On Flight Home