Yellow Lab In Icy River
Charlie, a Yellow Lab was rescued from the Indian River in Theresa, New York two years ago, his rescue video went viral over the weekend. Charlie fell through the ice and could not get out, a man heard the dog’s cries and called the fire department to rescue the dog. Charlie was treated in an ambulance for hypothermia, spent the night at a local vet and made a full recovery.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- ‘The Fox’ By Ylvis Is The New ‘Gangnam Style’