Ye Olde Spelling
We know you have seen those shops that include ‘Ye Olde’ in their store name, i.e. ‘Ye Olde Butcher Shoppe’, but what exactly does ‘Ye Olde’ mean? Minute Physics takes a minute to explain the term which derives from Old English short cuts.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth